1) Favourite staple of North India
2) Gluten free
3) Roll out with Rolling pin
Makai ki roti is consumed with Sarson ka saag in winters, in the northern states of the country.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1) High in protein
3) Favorite Indian Staple especially in winter
1) Very good source of protein
2) Bhakari remains soft for longer period.
3) Contains essential nutrients like iron, calcium, potassium and phosphorus
4) Rich source of protein
5) Rich source of dietary fiber
7) Easy to digest, ideal to eat at night
8) Can roll the bhakari with rolling pin
1) Made from Jawari, Bajari, Nachani, Udad & Methi
2) Can roll the bhakari with rolling pin
3) Goodness of all millets onto one bhakari
1) Gluten Free
2) Healthy substitute for cornstarch
3) Can be used as a thickening agent
4) Favourite Staple of coastal India
5) Can roll the bhakari with rolling pin