Farali Dosa Mix
Regular price Rs. 65.00
| Save Rs. -65.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 256): divided by 0% off)
Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix is made with fasting-friendly ingredients such as Vari Chawal Flour, Jeera Powder, and Green Chilli powder.
The traditional Chakki Grinding method is used to manufacture this Farali/Upwas Dosa Mix.
Each pack of this Vrat special Dosa Mix contains 200 g and yields approximately 8-9 mouthwatering dosas.
The price of this Instant Farali Dosa Mix is just 65 Rupees.
Why do we recommend Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix?
- It’s a perfect choice for a wholesome and delicious fasting experience, as it contains nutritious ingredient such as Vari Chawal (Barnyard Millet).
- You can prepare delicious dosas in mere 5 minutes by simply adding water to this Farali Dosa Mix.
- It is a gluten-free dosa mix, providing a suitable option for gluten-sensitive individuals.
- It does not contain any artificial colors or preservatives, making it a healthy choice for everyone.
Nutritional Value: (Approx. per 100g of Farali Dosa Mix)
Total Fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 11.6 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 32.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1 gm
Protein: 5.7 g
Vitamin D: 0.1 mcg
Calcium: 6.45 mg
Iron: 0.3 mgPotassium: 53.9 mg
What isFarali Dosa Mix used for?
- Farali Dosa Mix is used for making a delicious dosa meal, especially for consuming during the fasting period. It is made using fasting-friendly ingredients such as Vari Chawal/Barnyard Millet.
2. How do I make dosa using Farali Dosa Mix?
-Preparing dosa using Farali Dosa Mix is quick and easy. You just have to add 1 and ½ bowls of water to this ready mix. However, please follow the instructions written on the pack for more perfection.
3. Where can I buy Farali Dosa Mix online?
-You can purchase Farali Dosa Mix online through our official website or on Amazon.
4. Is Farali Dosa Mix suitable for consumption during Fasting/upwas?
- Yes, you can consume this ready-to-cook dosa mix and make it a part of your fasting diet.
5. What are the ingredients in Farali Dosa Mix?
- Farali Dosa Mix contains wholesome ingredients such as Vari Chawal Flour, Rock Salt, Jeera/ Cumin Powder, Lemon powder, Green Chilli Powder, and Jeera/Cumin.
6. Are there any instant dosa options for upwas?
- Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix is one of the nutritious and tasty options for preparing an instant upwas meal.
7. Can I find Farali Dosa Mix in local stores?
-You can buy Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix from our two stores located at Vile Parle & Borivali. Please click on the link to know more about the other retailstores that sell our products.
8. What's the shelf life of Farali Dosa Mix?
-Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix has a shelf life of 3 months.
9. What are the health benefits of using Farali Dosa Mix for Upwas?
-Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix has several health benefits, but the remarkable benefit is that it is made with a nutritious ingredient like vari Chawal. BarnyardMillet/Vari Chawal is easy to digest, provides energy, and is a gluten-free option, making it the best choice to consume during the fasting period.
10. Can I customize Farali Dosa Mix with additional ingredients?
- You can add Ginger and green chilli paste to enhance its flavors. However, it already tastes delicious even without any additions.
11. What are some creative toppings for dosas made with Farali Dosa Mix?
- It depends on personal preference and the fasting guidelines you follow. However, you can prepare upwas friendly potato Sabzi, and green chili-coconut chutney to pair with your Farali dosa to enhance the taste of your meal.
12. Where can I find authentic Farali Dosa Mix?
- Try Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa mix which is tasty & specially crafted for the fasting season. You can buy it from our official website or on Amazon.
13. Does this Farali Dosa Mix contains singhara/chestnut, rajgeera, sago, or Samak?
- Samak is the main ingredient in this Farali dosa mix, but it is important to note that it does not include rajgeera, singhara, or sago.
14. Can I use Farali Dosa Mix for Navaratri or Ekadashi fasting?
-Taste for Life’s Farali Dosa Mix is made with fasting-friendly ingredients. However, consumptiondepends on individuals fasting rituals or guidelines.
15. Can you provide a step-by-step guide for preparing Farali dosa?
Here’s a guide for making Farali Dosa using Farali Dosa Mix:
-Take 1 bowl of Farali Dosa Mix and add 1 and ½ bowls of water to it. (Use the same bowl formeasuring ready mix and water). Mix well and wait for 2 min.
-Heat the pan on a high gas flame and apply some oil.
-Pour the dosa batter on a hot pan from 3 inches of height in a circular motion. Apply some ghee/oil on the sides of the dosa.
-Roast both sides of the dosa on a medium gas flame and serve with your favorite coconutchutney.
16. Are there any special tips for making crispy Farali Dosa?
- If you want the dosa to be crispy, you must pour the dosa batter from the 3 inches of heightonto a heated pan.
Farali Dosa Mix
- All orders shall be delivered within 3-4 working days from date of the order
- There shall be no deliveries on Saturday and Sunday
- Item return request can be initiated not beyond 8 days of successful delivery of the order.
- For more information refer to our Cancellation / Return Policy